Player of the Tournament: Denise KRIMERMAN (CHI)
Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile,
Mexico, Uruguay, USA
Goal-keeper of the Tournament: Claudia SCHÜLER (CHI)
U21 Player of the Tournament: María Paula ORTIZ (ARG)
Top goal-scorer: Noel BARRIONUEVO (ARG) and Kathleen SHARKEY (USA), 5 goals
|5 August 2017|
|1||Pool B||12:00pm||CAN - BRA||9 - 0||Official||x 2|
|2||Pool A||5:00pm||ARG - CHI||2 - 1||Official||x 4|
|3||Pool B||7:00pm||USA - MEX||6 - 0||Official||x 3|
|7 August 2017|
|4||Pool B||12:00pm||MEX - BRA||1 - 0||Official||x 2|
|5||Pool A||5:00pm||URU - ARG||0 - 6||Official||x 2|
|6||Pool B||7:00pm||CAN - USA||1 - 1||Official||x 2|
|9 August 2017|
|7||Pool A||12:00pm||CHI - URU||2 - 0||Official||x 3|
|8||Pool B||5:00pm||MEX - CAN||0 - 4||Official||x 2|
|9||Pool B||7:00pm||USA - BRA||9 - 0||Official||x 2|
|11 August 2017|
|10||7th place||1:45pm||URU - BRA||8 - 0||Official||x 2|
|11||Semi-final||4:00pm||ARG - CAN||4 - 1||Official||x 2|
|12||Semi-final||6:15pm||USA - CHI||3 - 4||Official||x 2|
|13 August 2017|
|13||5th-6th place||1:45pm||MEX - URU||0 - 1||Official||x 2|
|14||3rd-4th place||4:00pm||CAN - USA||1 - 2||Official||x 2|
|15||Final||6:15pm||ARG - CHI||4 - 1||Official||x 3 x 2|
1) Pools as of 05 of December 2016, based on FIH Outdoor Rankings dated 10 of October 2016.
2) There is no Reserve as no replacement could be found for Barbados Women who withdrew late.
3) Subject to the approval of the PAHF Representative and Technical Delegate, any match(es) may be rescheduled to accommodate spectators and/or television requirements and/or to cover adverse weather or other force majeure situations.
4) Schedule approved by the FIH on July 9, 2017.
5) The continental champion qualifies for the 2018 FIH World Cup.
6) Top six teams qualify for the 2021 Pan American Cup (venue TBD).
7) Team placed 7th must play the 2019 Pan American Challenges (venue TBD).