The Pan American Hockey Federation has announced the dates and hosts for its upcoming competitions:
- 2020 Junior Pan American Championship Qualifiers, men and women:
- March 2 - 8, 2020 - Kingston, Jamaica
- Participating teams: Open to teams not qualified for the 2020 Junior Pan American Championships;
- Qualifier for the for the 2020 Junior Pan American Championships;
- Top 4 (men and women) qualify for the 2020 Junior Pan American Championships.
- 2020 Indoor Pan American Cups, men and women:
- March 25 - 29, 2020 - Pottstown PA, USA
- Participating teams (for each gender): unlimited;
- Qualifiers for the 2021 Indoor World Cups.
- 2020 Pan American Challenge / South American Championships, men and women:
- June 27 - July 5, 2020 - Lima, Peru
- Both events will be run concurrently;
- Pan American Challenge:
- Participating teams: open to teams not qualified for the 2021 Pan American Cups;
- Top 2 (men) and Winner (women) qualify for the 2021 Pan American Cups;
- Participating teams for the South American Championships: all South American nations.
- 2020 Junior Pan American Championships, men and women:
- November 14 - 29, 2020 - Santiago, Chile
- Participating teams (12 for each gender):
- Already qualified: top 8 from previous Junior Pan American Championships:
Men: ARG, CAN, CHI, USA, TTO, MEX, GUY, PUR
Women: ARG, USA, CHI, CAN, URU, TTO, MEX, BAR
- Top 4 (men and women) from the Junior Pan American Championships Qualifiers;
- Qualifiers for the 2021 Junior World Cups.
- 2021 Pan American Cups, men and women:
- August 7 - 22, 2021 – Tacarigua, Trinidad & Tobago
- Participating teams (for each gender):
- Top 6 from previous Pan American Cup:
Men: ARG, CAN, USA, TTO, BRA, CHI
Women: ARG, CHI, USA, CAN, URU, MEX
- Host if not already qualified (TTO women);
- 2 Men and 1 Women from the 2020 Pan American Challenge.
- Qualifiers for the 2022 World Cups.
For more information on the PAHF competitions and programs, please visit the Pan American Hockey Federation web site at www.panamhockey.org
The Pan American Hockey Federation (PAHF) is recognized by the FIH as the governing continental federation for all field hockey in the Pan American region. There are 30 member Nations of the PAHF. For more information, please contact email@example.com