WMH is pleased to invite members to submit bids to host the upcoming Outdoor Continental Cups in 2023.
We appreciate that the European Continental Cup bid has already been submitted and that Southgate, England (T.1, June 30-July 7; T.2, July 9-July 16) and Valencia, Spain (T.3, July 16-23; T.4, June 23 – July 1) will be the venues for the 2023 Outdoor Continental Cup for European members.
However, WMH is hoping to expand playing opportunities for other Masters’ aged players in different continents and encourages bids from Asia, Africa, Oceania, and PanAmercia for their respective 2023 Continental Cups.
The WMH Bid Application package, created to assist with the development of bids and available on the WMH website, consists of:
- Bid Application Stage One
- Tournament /Delivery Manual – Clarification and Guidelines
- Hosting Agreement (draft – for information only)
- Bid Application Stage Two (for information only)
The Bid Application Stage One Form is available by clicking on Bid Application Form.
Documents in Word can be forwarded on request.
Key dates for the submission process are:
- Submission of Stage One bids to be received by 14th December 2021
- WMH advises of successful/unsuccessful Stage One bid by 21st. December 2021
- Stage Two bid received by WMH by 21st. January 2022
- Final decision made by WMH by February 28th. 2022.
For more information please contact WMH Secretary, Sue Briggs via email at email@example.com
Stage One bids should be sent to Ishbel Dickens, Chair WMH Events Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th. December 2021.Regards,