NOTICE OF ORDINARY CONGRESS
August 7 2019
The Pan American Hockey Federation Congress will be held in Lima, Peru on August 7, 2019. A forum will also be held in conjunction of the congress with a topic that will be educational, interesting and informative. The hockey tournament at the Pan American Games (m & w) will be held July 29- August 10th,2019 in Lima as well, so it should be a good week for exciting hockey action.
The formal notice of Congress will be sent out in accordance with the PAHF statutes in due course.
PAHF has blocked several rooms at the Innside Melia, in Miraflores, for NAs delegates, Board and Committee Members at a fare of:
- Single room: US 185.- per/ day / room. Includes taxes and (buffet) breakfast
- Double room: US190 per/ day/ room. Includes taxes and (buffet) breakfast
Note that tax IGV (18%) for Peruvian citizens (only) is not included in rate.
Logistical arrangements, including hotel reservation as well as details of the congress and forum will follow.
Please reserve the dates for the PAHF in your calendars and we look forward to seeing you all in Lima, Peru.
- Board Meetings: August 5th and 8th
- Committees and Panels Meetings: August 5th and 6th
- Congress and Forum: August 7th
- Briefing Meetings (m & w): July 28th
- Pan American Games (women): July 29th – August 9th
- Pan American Games (men): July 30th – August 10th