The Trinidad and Tobago Hockey Board|
Youth Development Technical Director (1 year contract)
- Minimum of 10 years experience coaching/playing at the International level.
- Ability to certify and coach coaches in the development program
- Minimum coaching qualification of Level 3 coach or equivalent by evidence of recognized coaching certification by International Hockey Federation (FIH) or through the International Olympic Committee (IOC) or certification by the Trinidad and Tobago Hockey Board (TTHB) coaching programs.
- Ability to plan and organize programmmes that meets the development needs of the Trinidad and Tobago Hockey Board
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere
|Please apply to the Assistant Secretary of the TTHB.|
or post: P.O.Box 3240
Diego Martin, Trinidad
Deadline date for applications: 30th September 2007